Begin to dream and explore all the possibilities of digital reality
Digital Griffix is a film production company creating films and 3D models for the video games and film industry.
With the recent pandemic, there has been a large decline in mental health.
We recently completed a short, animated film aimed at suicide prevention ''Keep Painting, Mom''. It features a young male teenager aspiring to become a comic book artist. He is suffering from depression and has to find his way out of what turns out to be a heart-wrenching psychological nightmare.
The film, endorsed by l'Association des psychologues du Québec, is fifteen minutes long.
This animation about the power of art and love was created to give hope to people suffering from depression around the world and to remind us of our inner strength.
The film uses 2d and 3d animation, along with digital painting methods : characters are evolving inside a painting.
Digital Griffix also has its own online film awards event. More information here :
The name ''Griffix'' comes from the fusion of the words ''Griffin'' and ''Phoenix''.
The griffin, giant creature, symbolizes force. Our capacities are without limits and surprise the imagination.
The Phoenix, the bird that arises from his ashes, represents a fiery quantity of ideas and the wind of renewal.
See the trailer of our most recent film ''Keep Painting, Mom'' along with its IMDB page below.
3D Modeling, animation and texture
- Creation of 3D environments (realistic or cartoon style with textures)
- Creation of 3D realistic characters or cartoon characters with textures
- Creation of the rigs of the characters and animation (lyp-synch and facial expressions)
-Integration of 3D elements in live action scenes
-2D visual effects
Illustrations / Storyboards
- Concepts and environment designs of fantasy elements or realistic elements
- Concepts and designs of fantasy or realistic characters
- Storyboards in color or black and white for pre-production